Transparency on menu bar…messing up my dropdowns

Home Forums Theme Stuff Transparency on menu bar…messing up my dropdowns

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rev. Voodoo 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stickers11

If I can’t find the answer here then I’m screwed. I would like add a slight tranparency of 70% using the opacity:0.7; tag. Simple enough. I’ve added it to my #primary_menu, so it’s carrying throughout the entire menu…again, I okay with that. But if you try the site, the menu falls apart upon leaving the mouse-over state (appologies if this is incorrect terminology). Please give it a try: http://imperioplus.ca/education/

Try the drop-down on the Education menu….

From what I can tell the opacity:0.7; is not applying to the hover state…or some such thing.

What is the fix? I would be fine and dandy with just applying the opacity on the main menu bar, and not apply to submenus….but having a hard time applying the CSS rule.

Many thank again!!!

Rev. Voodoo
    Keymaster

I’ll have to check this out from home, or bring my laptop with me to check it. I’m stuck on old IE at work, so anything beyond basic CSS is impossible for me to test since IE doesn’t display it anyway! Should be able to look at it soon!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.